Paris
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Paris

Sois jeune, et surtout, ne te tais pas.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire.

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Roll S. Garibaldi
L'insolence est une nouvelle arme révolutionnaire
L'insolence est une nouvelle arme révolutionnaire
Roll S. Garibaldi

Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. Empty
MessageSujet: Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire.   Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. EmptyMer 17 Juin - 14:55

Nom: Garibaldi.
Prénom: Rosalie (Roll) Simone (Symphony).
Nationalité: Americano-italienne.
Activité : Absolument rien, si ce n'est se balader partout en prenant des photos, fumant comme un pompier. Roll choque sa génération? Ah bon? Bon.

Histoire :

NORWEGIAN WOOD - THE BEATLES.
    Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. Img-14575656ld5Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. Img-150157xyf2r

The sun shines. It always did. But not that way. Elena feels like she's looking at it for the first time in her entiere life. One week ago, she discovered that she was pregnant. So she ran to the Raynson's house, she picked some pebbles on the ground of the street and threw it on Fabio's window. He took a long time to open it which was quite normal because it was around three o'clock in the morning. But then he opened it, almost naked, and had this huge smile when he saw the young girl's face. Fabio is someone very simple. He does whatever he wants to do. So, at this precise moment, he didn't think about how dangerous it could be, and jumped from the window to the street. It just made Elena laught, he didn't hurt himself. He never does.
    Now, Elena and Fabio are lying on an old huge tee-shirt of mister Raynson that they took just before leaving. When Elena told Fabio she was pregnant, he just smiled and said 'well, let's go. i guess my english is good now, i don't have anything else to do with those fucking Raynson english. Just go to your house, take a bag full of clothes, and join me at the bus station, near the grocery.' Like her lover, Elena tried for once not to think, and half an hour later, she was at the bus station, with a big bag and money she had stolen from her mum.
    Their new home is the middle of nowhere, southcoast of America. They don't actually care. They're just seventeen. The only important thing is the sun, themselves and the little fish that grows in Elena's belly. They walk to travel, most of the time, and sometimes, when they've got money, they take buses. It's only been three months that they're on the road. It's madly exciting, especially for Elena, because she knows that her baby will born in an unknown place, where she'll be able to raise the kid as a free person, not the way she was raised by her conservative parents. Fabio wrote a letter to his parents, because he loves them and don't want them to worry, 'cause he's okay, he just wants to live happily ever after with the baby and Elena. But Sicilia is not the best place for that. They both know that if they want to do want they want, they have to disconnect with their family. Having a kid a seventeen, even in Italy, it's not very well-looked. Whatever. Old people suck anyway.

-Occorre che ti insegni l'italiano, adesso. Voglio che il piccolo parli italiano.
    -What was that?
    -Italian. I want our baby to speak english AND italian.
    -Fabio, it has not the weight of a baby squirrel yet, and you already talk about teaching it two languages?
    -I am.
    -Ok. But i så fall måste du lära dig svenska. Jag kräver att tala svenska också.
    -Che significa?
    -That it will speak swedish too.

Elena smiles, and hugs her lover. Whatever Fabio wants, Whatever Elena wants, that's what they wrote on the sand in every places they went.

SEA OF LOVE - CAT POWER
    Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. Img-145626j65ztRoll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. Img-145737zipgq

'I should be happy. I should jump all over the place like a kangaroo. Why am I so sad? Why can't I see Rosalie? Where is the doctor? Why do I feel so lost, uncomfortable, like if I was not where I should be? Why do I feel that I've just made the biggest mistake ever?'
    Elena is sitting on her bed at the hospital. She feels terrible. She had her baby eight hours ago, but it still is with the nurse. She doesn't know where Fabio is. She don't know why she's feeling this way. The fact is that nobody told her that after the baby is born, you can have what they call the 'baby blues'. Who could have, anyway? So she feels alone. That's a fact: she is. She decides to get up. She knows that she's not suppose to do it, but she doesn't care. Very slowly, she puts her right foot on the floor. She pulls all her weight on it: it resists. Perfect. So Elena gets up completely, and she passes the door, trying to pretend that she's ok, and that she had her baby born not that recently. She finds out the way to the cave; she doesn't really know why she feels like going there, but she can't pull this idea out of her head. She starts to go down and makes her way in the dark. She can't barely find the switch when she realises she's gonna vanish. The light appear in the room when she falls, and she can feel hands over her body, and then feels like her weight is equal to a feather's: someone's carrying her. When she opens her eyes again, she's back in her room. This idea depresses her. But then she hears someone. Something.

-Amore, please don't do that again...You're too tired to get up right now...But look at her. Look at our Rosalie Simone...

Elena turns her head to the left. Fabio is sitting in a chair, with his eternal optimistic smile; and he's carrying their baby. It, well, she, 'cause it's a she now, is gorgeous. She has big brown eyes, and Elena wonders if it's gonna stay when she'll grow up. She's tall - but can we really say tall for a baby? -, and doesn't have much hair, but it doesn't matter. She's so tiny! Is that normal for a baby to be that tiny? It looks like Fabio would be able to break her if he was hugging her to strongly.

Personnalité :
Opinions politiques:Tout ce qui touche à la politique, elle s'en fout comme de l'an quarante. Elle préfère rire, écrire et danser pieds nus sous la pluie. Mais, bien sur, toutes les occasions étant bonnes pour faire des conneries, elle participe souvent aux manifestations.
Goûts :

Willa Holland.

Dernière édition par Roll S. Garibaldi le Dim 10 Jan - 14:53, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maxine Verdun
Fermons la télévision, ourons les yeux
Maxine Verdun

MessageSujet: Re: Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire.   Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. EmptyDim 21 Juin - 0:12

Cette meuf est sublissime, mais pas sur ton avatar. Je trouve qu'on la reconnait pas
https://can-you-see-paris.forumactif.com
Dante Faust Kornsfeigle
Céder un peu, c'est capituler beaucoup.
Céder un peu, c'est capituler beaucoup.
Dante Faust Kornsfeigle

MessageSujet: Re: Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire.   Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. EmptyDim 21 Juin - 13:00

Tu la connais d'où?
http://downbylaw.forumactif.com
Maxine Verdun
Maxine Verdun

MessageSujet: Re: Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire.   Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. EmptyDim 21 Juin - 14:20

Euh... Gossip girl?
J'ai honte...
https://can-you-see-paris.forumactif.com
Guillemot Sorel-Bastille
Ils pouront couper toutes le fleurs, ils n'empêcheront pas la venue du printemps.
Ils pouront couper toutes le fleurs, ils n'empêcheront pas la venue du printemps.
Guillemot Sorel-Bastille

MessageSujet: Re: Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire.   Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. EmptyMar 23 Juin - 18:04

Vivelesuédoisvivelesuédoisvivelesuédois.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire.   Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire. Empty

Roll Symphony Garibaldi - Come on, baby, light my fire.
Page 1 sur 1